By David A. Squires
Read or Download Curriculum Alignment: Research-Based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement PDF
Best curricula books
Evaluate isn't just a degree of pupil studying, yet a method to pupil studying. This bestselling booklet publications you in developing and utilizing your individual lecture room exams, together with exams, quizzes, essays, and rubrics to enhance scholar success. you'll the best way to weave jointly curriculum, guide, and studying to make evaluation a extra common, helpful a part of educating.
At a time the place the tipping element for schooling looks a ceaselessly not on time expectation, regardless of common consensus and shared know-how to reform university perform for a totally new paradigm, swap can really be initiated within the actual existence tuition environment, by way of strategic curriculum interventions that focus on exposing scholars on to the rules of the college of the longer term.
This ebook makes a speciality of the best way to enhance the instructing and studying of basic point arithmetic schooling inside of resource-constrained contexts. It builds on huge numeracy tasks inside of South Africa which communicate to broader, worldwide issues and spotlight how study and improvement not just permits one to fulfill moral imperatives but additionally discover how extra interventions might be built.
Sturdy instructing doesn't simply occur in the course of school room guideline. the academic layout practices lecturers perform open air of guideline could have impression on power studying possibilities that ensue in the course of type time. Lesson making plans is a type of practices that may increase a teacher’s guideline; besides the fact that, it should be supported.
- Teaching Kids to Thrive: Essential Skills for Success
- New Understandings of Teacher's Work: Emotions and Educational Change: 100 (Professional Learning and Development in Schools and Higher Education)
- Reinventing the Curriculum: New Trends in Curriculum Policy and Practice
- A Guide to Curriculum Mapping: Planning, Implementing, and Sustaining the Process
- Curricular Conversations: Play is the (Missing) Thing (Studies in Curriculum Theory Series)
- Critical Approaches to Education Policy Analysis: Moving Beyond Tradition (Education, Equity, Economy)
Additional info for Curriculum Alignment: Research-Based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement