By William Hayes
Read or Download Consensus: Education Reform Is Possible PDF
Best education policy books
The “Latino schooling quandary” not just threatens to sprint the center category aspirations of the nation’s biggest immigrant workforce, it's also an ominous signal for democratic engagement and international competitiveness for U. S. society as a complete. This well timed publication argues that this predicament is extra aptly characterised as a “Mexican schooling challenge.
At a time while American city public schooling is less than huge assault, and during which the US is perceived as a nationat danger that's wasting the race to the pinnacle, educators and politicians from around the spectrum are selling elevated emphasis on standardized trying out, company versions of college reform, 0 tolerance, no excuses, selling cultural assimilation, and development a standardized curriculum.
Allgemeinbildende deepest Schulen erleben in den letzten zwanzig Jahren einen großen Aufschwung. In dem vorliegenden Band wird ihre Vielfalt aufgezeigt: von exklusiven Gymnasien über reformorientierte Grundschulen bis hin zu Förderschulen. Dabei wird zum einen gefragt, used to be die Beliebtheit von privaten Schulen ausmacht, used to be sich Eltern von ihnen versprechen und was once aus Sicht der Schulen ihre spezifische Besonderheit ist.
This quantity brings jointly assorted thinkers and practitioners on Participatory motion learn (PAR) and academic improvement in South Asia. participants draw from their learn and box reports on how PAR is at present being understood, theorized, debated, and applied for schooling of kids in South Asia.
- Educational Leadership as a Culturally-Constructed Practice: New Directions and Possibilities (Routledge Research in Education)
- The Entrepreneurial Research University in Latin America: Global and Local Models in Chile and Colombia, 1950-2015
- Local Citizenship in the Global Arena: Educating for community participation and change (Routledge Research in Education Policy and Politics)
- Successful Family Language Policy: Parents, Children and Educators in Interaction: 7 (Multilingual Education)
- Challenging Boundaries: Managing the integration of post-secondary education
- Connecting Policy and Practice: Challenges for Teaching and Learning in Schools and Universities
Extra resources for Consensus: Education Reform Is Possible