By Bertrand Russell
Read Online or Download Common Sense and Nuclear Warfare: Volume 7 (Routledge Classics) PDF
Best war & peace books
In an international torn by way of political strife, mediation and clash solution supply desire for international balance. This well timed publication examines the peace strategies in Northern eire, the place a peace negotiation has been enacted, and the center East, a area nonetheless short of peace. starting with a evaluate of the literature and thought proper to peace and clash experiences, the textual content bargains transparent, nuanced motives of the Northern eire method, together with the way it was once stored, and the Oslo peace strategy of the center East.
Over thousand years in the past, sunlight Tzu wrote The paintings of conflict. In today’s fight to prevent conflict, terrorism, and different worldwide difficulties, West aspect graduate Paul ok. Chappell bargains new and sensible ideas in his pioneering e-book, The artwork of Waging Peace. via sharing his personal own struggles with adolescence trauma, racism, and berserker rage, Chappell explores the anatomy of conflict and peace, giving thoughts, strategies, and management rules to solve internal and outer clash.
This publication presents a accomplished evaluation of the point of view and methods to Afghan protection taken by means of the states bordering and in shut proximity to Afghanistan, and the transnational dynamics that interconnect those states with Afghanistan and one another.
István Bibó (1911–1979) was once a Hungarian attorney, political philosopher, prolific essayist, and minister of kingdom for the Hungarian nationwide govt through the Hungarian Revolution of 1956. This magisterial compendium of Bibó’s essays introduces English-speaking audiences to the writings of 1 of the major theorists and psychologists of twentieth-century eu politics and tradition.
- Stabilization Operations, Security and Development: States of Fragility (Studies in Conflict, Development and Peacebuilding)
- The Politics of International Intervention: The Tyranny of Peace (Routledge Studies in Intervention and Statebuilding)
- Fukushima and Beyond: Nuclear Power in a Low-Carbon World
- Profiles in Humanity: The Battle for Peace, Freedom, Equality, and Human Rights
- Aftershock: Confronting Trauma in a Violent World, a Guide for Activists and Their Allies (Flashpoint)
- Making Peace: The Contribution of International Institutions (The Sciences Po Series in International Relations and Political Economy)
Additional resources for Common Sense and Nuclear Warfare: Volume 7 (Routledge Classics)