By Ric Shreves
By Ian Hlavats
Developing nice consumer interfaces for net functions hasn't ever been more straightforward! PrimeFaces supplies a strong set of gains that let JSF builders to carry striking person reports on the net. With greater than one hundred fifty Ajax-enabled UI parts, jQuery integration, a cellular UI toolkit, topic help, Ajax Push expertise, and lots more and plenty extra, PrimeFaces takes JSF software improvement to a complete new level!
Instant PrimeFaces Starter is a pragmatic, hands-on advisor to PrimeFaces that may enable you start quick utilizing PrimeFaces on your internet purposes and offers examples on tips on how to layout and increase compelling consumer interfaces utilizing PrimeFaces Ajax UI parts, PrimeFaces cellular, and PrimeFaces Push.
Starting with the setup of your first PrimeFaces undertaking in Eclipse, quick PrimeFaces Starter will then take you thru the method of designing and enforcing the person interface of a social occasions internet software that permits clients to discover enjoyable issues of their urban. during this procedure you'll study more than a few options for construction leading edge consumer interfaces with PrimeFaces UI components.
You also will how to construct a cellular model of your net software utilizing the PrimeFaces cellular toolkit, leveraging the jQuery cellular library to increase your net software to Android, iOS, and different cellular systems. ultimately you'll find how you can construct a stay chat software with presence knowledge that makes use of PrimeFaces Push expertise to ship updates to machine and cellular clients simultaneously.
Get to grips with a brand new expertise, comprehend what it really is and what it might do for you, after which get to paintings with an important positive factors and projects. fast Primefaces Starter is a fast moving, introductory consultant designed to provide you all of the details you must commence utilizing Primfaces, instantly.
Who this publication is for
Instant PrimeFaces Starter is excellent for builders seeking to start fast with PrimeFaces. it is assumed that you've a few JSF adventure already, in addition to familiarity with different Java applied sciences reminiscent of CDI and JPA and an realizing of MVC ideas, object-relational mapping (ORM), and dependency injection (DI). The pattern program incorporated with the publication is absolutely practical and demonstrates tips to use those applied sciences including PrimeFaces.
By Alexander Reelsen,Giancarlo Inductivo
About This Book
- Create and construct smooth internet purposes utilizing Play 2.x
- Learn how you can combine Play 2.x with databases, 3rd social gathering modules, Restful APIs, and more
- Explore quite a few positive aspects and optimizations further to Play 2.x utilizing functional example-oriented scenarios
Who This ebook Is For
This e-book is geared toward complicated builders who're trying to harness the facility of Play 2.x. This e-book can be worthy for execs seeking to dive deeper into internet improvement. Play 2 .x is a superb framework to speed up your studying of complex topics.
What you are going to Learn
- Implement the Model-View-Controller (MVC) net structure with Play 2
- Convert information among incompatible style structures utilizing ORM instruments akin to Ebean and Anorm
- Serve and obtain JSON messages to transmit facts objects
- Create long-running, asynchronous controllers utilizing Akka
- Learn to exploit modules for Amazon S3, Redis, and MongoDB
- Consume public APIs utilizing the Play WS API
- Make your program production-ready via integrating it with AngularJS
- Automate the production of a transportable improvement atmosphere utilizing Vagrant
- Deploy Play 2 functions with Docker
As internet and cellular platforms develop into extra subtle, anchoring structures in a mature, stable framework has turn into more and more vital. Play 2 offers builders with the required instruments to construct strong internet applications.
This booklet is a compilation of worthy recipes aimed toward aiding builders notice the ability of Play 2. The introductory part serves as a primer to Play Framework, in which all of the basics of the framework are coated commonly. It then explains the use of controllers and the way modules will be leveraged for optimum functionality. subsequent, the booklet walks you thru developing and utilizing APIs, via wide real-world purposes. eventually, you are going to learn how to deal with purposes put up production.
By Randal L. Schwartz,brian d foy,Tom Phoenix
If you’re simply getting began with Perl, this is often the ebook you want—whether you’re a programmer, approach administrator, or internet hacker. Nicknamed "the Llama" via generations of clients, this bestseller heavily follows the preferred introductory Perl direction taught by means of the authors on the grounds that 1991. This 7th variation covers fresh alterations to the language as much as model 5.24.
Perl is acceptable for nearly any job on nearly any platform, from brief fixes to accomplish internet purposes. studying Perl teaches you the fundamentals and indicates you the way to write down courses as much as 128 strains long—roughly the scale of ninety% of the Perl courses in use this day. each one bankruptcy comprises workouts that can assist you perform what you’ve simply realized. different books may well educate you to software in Perl, yet this e-book will flip you right into a Perl programmer.
- Perl facts and variable types
- File operations
- Regular expressions
- String manipulation (including Unicode)
- Lists and sorting
- Process management
- Smart matching
- Use of 3rd celebration modules
By Cefn Hoile,Clare Bowman,Sjoerd Dirk Meijer,Brian Corteil,Lauren Orsini,Troy Mott
As an exceptionally affordable, credit-card sized machine, the Raspberry Pi is breaking down obstacles via encouraging humans of every age to test with code and construct new structures and gadgets; and this e-book presents readers with inspiring and insightful examples to discover and construct upon. Written for intermediate to pro Raspberry Pi clients, this publication explores 4 tasks from all over the world, defined by way of their makers. those initiatives hide 5 significant different types within the electronic maker house: song, gentle, video games, domestic automation, and the web of Things.
By Spencer Krum,William Van Hevelingen,Ben Kero,James Turnbull,Jeffrey McCune
seasoned Puppet, moment version, now up to date for Puppet three, is an in-depth advisor to fitting, utilizing, and constructing the preferred configuration administration device Puppet.
Puppet presents how to automate every thing from consumer administration to server configuration. you are going to learn the way Puppet has replaced within the most modern model, find out how to apply it to numerous structures, together with home windows, the right way to paintings with Puppet modules, and the way to exploit Hiera.
Puppet is a must have software for method directors, and professional Puppet will train you ways to maximise its services and customise it in your setting.
Install and configure Puppet to right away commence automating projects and create reporting suggestions
Learn insider methods and strategies to higher deal with your infrastructure
Become a Puppet expert!
What youll learn
- How to exploit Puppet to manage Linux, Unix, and home windows systems
- Best practices for at-scale deployment
- How to jot down reusable puppet modules for your self and for the community
- How to exploit a variety of instruments round Puppet resembling rspec-puppet, Geppetto, and PuppetDB
- Advanced Puppet positive factors similar to Hiera and Mcollective
Who this ebook is for
System directors who have to quick get into the main points of configuration administration with Puppet. you don't want past Puppet event, however it can assist if you've got had a few event with configuration management.
For errata to this booklet, please stopover at the authors' errors github at: https://github.com/pro-puppet/pro-puppet-errata
By Mark Grover,Ted Malaska,Jonathan Seidman,Gwen Shapira
Get professional assistance on architecting end-to-end facts administration ideas with Apache Hadoop. whereas many assets clarify the right way to use quite a few elements within the Hadoop surroundings, this sensible e-book takes you thru architectural issues essential to tie these elements jointly right into a entire adapted software, in response to your specific use case.
To make stronger these classes, the book’s moment part offers exact examples of architectures utilized in one of the most mostly came across Hadoop purposes. no matter if you’re designing a brand new Hadoop program, or making plans to combine Hadoop into your present facts infrastructure, Hadoop software Architectures will skillfully consultant you thru the process.
This e-book covers:
- Factors to contemplate while utilizing Hadoop to shop and version data
- Best practices for relocating facts out and in of the system
- Data processing frameworks, together with MapReduce, Spark, and Hive
- Common Hadoop processing styles, equivalent to elimination reproduction documents and utilizing windowing analytics
- Giraph, GraphX, and different instruments for big graph processing on Hadoop
- Using workflow orchestration and scheduling instruments reminiscent of Apache Oozie
- Near-real-time circulation processing with Apache hurricane, Apache Spark Streaming, and Apache Flume
- Architecture examples for clickstream research, fraud detection, and information warehousing
By brian d foy
Take your next step towards Perl mastery with complicated options that make coding more straightforward, upkeep less complicated, and execution speedier. Mastering Perl is not a set of shrewdpermanent tips, yet a manner of puzzling over Perl programming for fixing debugging, configuration, and lots of different real-world difficulties you’ll come across as a operating programmer.
The 3rd in O’Reilly’s sequence of landmark Perl tutorials (after Learning Perl and Intermediate Perl), this absolutely upated variation pulls every thing jointly and is helping you bend Perl in your will.
- Explore complex normal expressions features
- Avoid universal difficulties whilst writing safe programs
- Profile and benchmark Perl courses to work out the place they want work
- Wrangle Perl code to make it extra presentable and readable
- Understand how Perl retains tune of package deal variables
- Define subroutines at the fly
- Jury-rig modules to mend code with no modifying the unique source
- Use bit operations and bit vectors to shop huge information efficiently
- Learn tips to discover mistakes that Perl doesn’t report
- Dive into logging, info patience, and the magic of tied variables
By Joel Lawhead
About This Book
- Use Python and QGIS to create and remodel info, produce beautiful GIS visualizations, and construct complicated map layouts
- Learn undocumented beneficial properties of the recent QGIS processing module
- A set of basic recipes which can automate the total geospatial workflows via connecting Python GIS construction blocks into entire processes
Who This publication Is For
If you're a geospatial analyst who desires to research extra approximately automating daily GIS initiatives or a programmer who's chargeable for construction GIS applications,this booklet is for you. the quick, reusable recipes make suggestions effortless to appreciate. you could construct higher functions which are effortless to take care of once they are placed together.
What you'll Learn
- Build a library of reusable scripts with ScriptRunner
- Create, import, and edit geospatial facts on disk or in memory
- Get to understand extra approximately dynamic mapping
- Create and upload beneficial properties to static maps
- Create a mapbook
- Reproject a vector layer
- Geolocate images on a map
- Combine a number of rasters into one image
QGIS Python Programming will train you ways to write down Python code that works with spatial information to automate geoprocessing projects in QGIS. it is going to hide themes akin to querying and modifying vector information and utilizing raster information. additionally, you will learn how to create, edit, and optimize a vector layer for quicker queries, reproject a vector layer, lessen the variety of vertices in a vector layer with no wasting severe info, and convert a raster to a vector. Following this, you are going to encounter recipes to help you to compose static maps, create seriously custom-made maps, and upload really good labels and annotations. except this, the e-book also will proportion a couple of counsel and methods in response to diverse elements of QGIS.
By Tejaswini Mandar Jog
- Build an company program in the course of the ebook that communicates with a microservice
- Define and inject dependencies into your items utilizing the IoC container
- Make use of Spring's reactive beneficial properties together with instruments and enforce a reactive Spring MVC application
Spring is the main accepted framework for Java programming and with its most up-to-date replace to 5.0, the framework is present process monstrous adjustments. outfitted to paintings with either Java eight and Java nine, Spring 5.0 provides to simplify the way in which builders write code, whereas nonetheless with the ability to create powerful, firm applications.
If you must tips on how to get round the Spring framework and use it to construct your personal outstanding purposes, then this booklet is for you.
Beginning with an advent to Spring and constructing the surroundings, the e-book will educate you intimately concerning the Bean lifestyles cycle and assist you notice the ability of wiring for dependency injection. progressively, you'll examine the center parts of Aspect-Oriented Programming and the way to paintings with Spring MVC after which know how to hyperlink to the database and persist information configuring ORM, utilizing Hibernate.
You will then tips on how to safe and try your functions utilizing the Spring-test and Spring-Security modules. on the finish, you are going to improve your improvement abilities via attending to grips with the mixing of RESTful APIs, development microservices, and doing reactive programming utilizing Spring, in addition to messaging with WebSocket and STOMP.
What you'll learn
- Get to grasp the fundamentals of Spring improvement and achieve primary wisdom approximately why and the place to exploit Spring Framework
- Explore the facility of Beans utilizing Dependency Injection, wiring, and Spring Expression Language
- Implement and combine a power layer on your program and likewise combine an ORM reminiscent of Hibernate
- Understand find out how to deal with cross-cutting with logging mechanism, transaction administration, and extra utilizing Aspect-oriented programming
- Explore Spring MVC and know the way to address inquiring for facts and proposing the reaction again to the user
- Get to grips with the mixing of RESTful APIs and Messaging with WebSocket and STOMP
- Master Reactive Programming utilizing Spring MVC to address non-blocking streams
About the Author
Tejaswini Mandar Jog is a passionate and enthusiastic Java coach. She has greater than 9 years of expertise within the IT education box, focusing on Java, J2EE, Spring, and proper applied sciences. She has labored with many popular company businesses on education and ability enhancement courses. She can be inquisitive about the advance of initiatives utilizing Java, Spring, and Hibernate. She wrote a booklet, studying Modular Java Programming, which explores the ability of modular programming for construction purposes with Java and Spring.
She was once studying approximately Spring five on the net while she bought an electronic mail asking no matter if she will be attracted to writing a e-book on Spring 5.0. It used to be a very huge accountability for her to paintings in this undertaking. She had labored with Spring prior to, yet this used to be altogether an exhilarating new adventure. They determined to take in the problem, she and Mandar (her greater half).
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Spring
- Dependency Injection
- Accelerate with Spring DAO
- Aspect orientated Programming
- Be constant : deal with Transaction
- Explore Spring MVC
- Be guaranteed: Take a attempt Drive
- Make it secure : defense Management
- Explore the facility of RESTFul Webservices
- Exchange info: Use Messaging
- Be energetic : Reactive Programming utilizing Spring