By David Beazley,Brian K. Jones
If you would like support writing courses in Python three, or are looking to replace older Python 2 code, this ebook is simply the price tag. jam-packed with functional recipes written and confirmed with Python 3.3, this exact cookbook is for skilled Python programmers who are looking to concentrate on smooth instruments and idioms.
Inside, you’ll locate whole recipes for greater than a dozen issues, masking the center Python language in addition to initiatives universal to a large choice of software domain names. each one recipe comprises code samples you should use on your tasks instantly, in addition to a dialogue approximately how and why the answer works.
- Data constructions and Algorithms
- Strings and Text
- Numbers, Dates, and Times
- Iterators and Generators
- Files and I/O
- Data Encoding and Processing
- Classes and Objects
- Modules and Packages
- Network and internet Programming
- Utility Scripting and approach Administration
- Testing, Debugging, and Exceptions
- C Extensions
By Valentin Bojinov
About This Book
- Design, enforce, and path Node.js RESTful providers with the specific framework module
- Test user-developed modules with Nodeunit and module mocking with SinonJS
- Use this sensible advisor to combine MongoDB on your Node.js application
Who This ebook Is For
What you'll Learn
- Learn approximately NoSQL facts shops and combine MongoDB on your Node.js software with Mongoose
- Install, advance, and try out your personal Node.js consumer modules
- Eliminate third-party dependencies on your exams with mocking
- Comprehend the diversities among an HTTP and RESTful application
- Optimize RESTful provider URI routing with most sensible practices
- Secure your providers with NoSQL database integration inside of Node.js applications
In this period of cloud computing, each information provisioning answer is in-built a scalable and fail-safe approach. hence, while construction RESTful companies, the correct collection of the underlying platform is key. Node.js, with its asynchronous, event-driven structure, is simply definitely the right option to construct RESTful APIs.
This ebook might be your step by step advisor within the RESTful international of Node.js. It starts off with the implementation of an easy HTTP handler software and follows its evolution to a accomplished RESTful carrier answer, which introduces you to the easiest practices in constructing RESTful services.
By Rafal Kuć,Marek Rogoziński
About This Book
- Learn in regards to the interesting functionalities of ElasticSearch like facts indexing, facts research, and dynamic mapping
- Fine-tune ElasticSearch and comprehend its metrics utilizing its API and to be had instruments, and spot the way it behaves in advanced searches
- A hands-on instructional that walks you thru the entire positive factors of ElasticSearch in an easy-to-understand approach, with examples that can assist you develop into knowledgeable in no time
Who This publication Is For
If you're a internet developer or a person who desires to examine extra approximately Elasticsearch, then this is often the publication for you. you don't need to understand something approximately Elasticsearch, Java, or Apache Lucene which will use this booklet, notwithstanding easy wisdom of databases and queries is required.
What you are going to Learn
- Configure and create your personal index
- Set up an research chain and deal with multilingual data
- Use the Elasticsearch question DSL to make every kind of queries
- Utilize filters successfully and make sure they don't have an effect on performance
- Implement autocomplete functionality
- Employ faceting, the aggregations framework, and related functionalities to get extra out of your seek and increase your consumers' seek experience
- Monitor your cluster country and healthiness through the use of Elasticsearch APIs in addition to third-party tracking solutions
- Learn what gateway and discovery modules are, and the way to correctly configure them
- Control basic shards and copy rebalancing
This ebook starts by means of introducing the main everyday Elasticsearch server functionalities, from developing your individual index constitution, via querying, faceting, and aggregations, and ends with cluster tracking and challenge prognosis. As you move throughout the booklet, you'll conceal themes resembling beginning Elasticsearch, making a new index, and designing its right constitution. After that, you are going to examine the question API that Elasticsearch exposes, in addition to approximately filtering features, aggregations, and faceting. final yet now not least, you'll get to grasp how to define related records by utilizing comparable functionalities and the way to enforce program signals through the use of the potential seek performance referred to as percolator. a few complicated issues comparable to shard allocation regulate, gateway configuration, and the way to take advantage of the invention module can also be mentioned. This booklet also will express you the chances of cluster country and health and wellbeing tracking in addition to find out how to use third-party tools.
By Jose Valim
Rails is without doubt one of the such a lot extensible frameworks in the market. This pioneering booklet deep-dives into the Rails plugin APIs and exhibits you, the intermediate Rails developer, tips on how to use them to jot down higher internet functions and make your daily paintings with Rails extra productive.
Rails middle developer José Valim publications you thru 8 varied tutorials, each one utilizing test-driven improvement to construct a brand new Rails plugin or program that solves universal issues of those APIs. You’ll learn the way the Rails rendering stack works and customise it to learn templates from the database whenever you become aware of how one can mimic lively checklist habit, resembling validations, in the other item. You’ll learn the way Rails integrates with Rack, the several how you can circulate info out of your net software, and the way to combine Rails engines and Sinatra functions into your Rails apps, so that you can decide on the main applicable device for the task. furthermore, you’ll increase your productiveness through customizing turbines and responders.
This publication can help you know Rails’ internal workings, together with turbines, template handlers, internationalization, routing, and responders. With the data you’ll achieve, you’ll create well-tested, modular, and powerful strategies in your subsequent project.
By Caleb Doxsey
Perfect for newcomers accustomed to programming fundamentals, this hands-on advisor offers a simple creation to head, the general-purpose programming language from Google. writer Caleb Doxsey covers the language’s middle positive aspects with step by step directions and workouts in each one bankruptcy that can assist you perform what you learn.
Go is a general-purpose programming language with a fresh syntax and complex good points, together with concurrency. This publication presents the one-on-one help you want to start with the language, with brief, simply digestible chapters that construct on each other. by the point you end this ebook, not just will you be capable to write actual pass courses, you may be able to take on complex techniques.
- Jump into move fundamentals, together with info kinds, variables, and regulate structures
- Learn complicated kinds, equivalent to slices, services, structs, and interfaces
- Explore Go’s middle library and the best way to create your personal package
- Write exams on your code by utilizing the language’s go test program
- Learn the right way to run courses at the same time with goroutines and channels
- Get feedback that will help you grasp the craft of programming
By Drew Neil
By Julia Elman,Mark Lavin
How are you able to benefit from the Django framework to combine complicated client-side interactions and real-time positive aspects into your internet functions? via a chain of fast software improvement tasks, this hands-on publication exhibits skilled Django builders how one can comprise leisure APIs, WebSockets, and client-side MVC frameworks equivalent to Backbone.js into new or current projects.
- Learn a light-weight procedure for beginning a brand new Django project
- Break reusable purposes into smaller prone that converse with one another
- Create a static, speedy prototyping web site as a scaffold for web content and applications
- Build a leisure API with django-rest-framework
- Learn find out how to use Django with the Backbone.js MVC framework
- Create a single-page internet program on best of your leisure API
- Integrate real-time beneficial properties with WebSockets and the twister networking library
- Use the book’s code-driven examples on your personal projects
By Guillaume Lelarge
Pour maîtriser PostgreSQL, rien de mieux que de comprendre son fonctionnement interne. C'est ce que vous suggest Guillaume Lelarge, advisor chez Dalibo, contributeur majeur de PostgreSQL, avec ce livre sans équivalent, pas même en anglais. Dans un type clair et précis, il vous explique en détail l. a. mécanique de ce puissant système de gestion de bases de données open-source, vous aidant ainsi à en comprendre toutes les subtilités et donc à mieux l'administrer, le paramétrer, le superviser... en un mot à mieux l'utiliser.
Sa lecture ne requiert pas de connaissances avancées de PostgreSQL, ni los angeles maîtrise préalable d'un autre moteur de bases de données. En revanche, il est préférable que vous soyez à l'aise avec le fonctionnement d'un système d'exploitation comme Linux. Une connaissance modérée du langage SQL sera un plus.
Les exemples et démonstrations prennent en compte les nouveautés de l. a. model 9.6. Les différences notables entre types sont signalées.
three. Contenu body des fichiers
four. structure des processus
five. structure mémoire
6. Protocole de communication
7. Gestion des connexions
eight. Gestion des transactions
nine. Gestion des objets
10. Planification des requêtes
By Paul Fisher,Brian D. Murphy
Learn tips to use the middle Hibernate APIs and instruments as a part of the Spring Framework. This booklet illustrates how those frameworks should be top applied. different endurance options on hand in Spring also are proven together with the Java patience API (JPA).
Spring patience with Hibernate, moment variation has been up to date to hide Spring Framework model four and Hibernate model five. After examining and utilizing this booklet, you will have the basics to use those endurance strategies into your individual mission-critical company Java functions that you just construct utilizing Spring.
Persistence is a vital set of options and applied sciences for getting access to and utilizing information, and making sure that facts is cellular despite particular purposes and contexts. In Java improvement, patience is a key consider firm, e-commerce, and different transaction-oriented functions. this present day, the agile and open resource Spring Framework is the major out-of-the-box, open resource resolution for company Java builders; in it, you will find a couple of Java patience solutions.
What you will Learn
- Use Spring endurance, together with utilizing endurance instruments in Spring in addition to identifying the easiest Java endurance frameworks open air of Spring
- Take good thing about Spring Framework positive factors resembling Inversion of keep watch over (IoC), aspect-oriented programming (AOP), and more
- Work with Spring JDBC, use declarative transactions with Spring, and benefit from a light-weight endurance strategy
- Harness Hibernate and combine it into your Spring-based firm Java functions for transactions, info processing, and more
- Integrate JPA for making a well-layered endurance tier on your company Java application
By Saurav Haloi
About This Book
- Learn the fundamentals of Apache ZooKeeper with a complete exam of its internals and administration
- Explore the ZooKeeper API version and how you can advance functions utilizing ZooKeeper in C, Java, and Python for universal disbursed coordination tasks
- See how ZooKeeper is utilized in real-world purposes and companies to hold out complicated allotted coordination tasks
Who This publication Is For
Whether you're a beginner to ZooKeeper or have already got a few adventure, it is possible for you to to grasp the innovations of ZooKeeper and its utilization with ease.
This e-book assumes you to have a few earlier wisdom of dispensed structures and high-level programming wisdom of C, Java, or Python, yet no event with Apache ZooKeeper is required.
What you are going to Learn
- Understand how Apache ZooKeeper solves coordination matters in conventional dispensed systems
- Discover steps to establish and start with ZooKeeper in a improvement setting as well as production
- Explore ZooKeeper's structure and internals
- Get to grips with the API version of ZooKeeper to begin programming
- Use ZooKeeper to unravel universal disbursed coordination projects resembling chief election, dispensed queues, and team memberships
- Administer Apache ZooKeeper for real-world use and creation workload
- Investigate using ZooKeeper in real-world purposes and services
Apache ZooKeeper offers an easy interface to a centralized coordinating provider for allotted purposes via a wealthy set of APIs and primitives, permitting builders to pay attention to the middle good judgment in their purposes. With ZooKeeper, it really is pointless to begin from scratch, so the improvement of disbursed functions turns into cleanser and easier.
Starting with how you can set up, configure, and start with ZooKeeper, we will study the intricacies of ZooKeeper's structure and internals. subsequent, you will research ZooKeeper's programming version and write code to resolve universal disbursed coordination initiatives. we will additionally stroll you thru administering ZooKeeper in a creation setting, earlier than eventually overlaying sensible examples of real-world initiatives and companies utilizing ZooKeeper to unravel advanced daily problems.