By Maria Power
Read Online or Download Building Peace in Northern Ireland PDF
Similar war & peace books
In an international torn by way of political strife, mediation and clash answer provide desire for worldwide balance. This well timed ebook examines the peace tactics in Northern eire, the place a peace negotiation has been enacted, and the center East, a zone nonetheless short of peace. starting with a evaluation of the literature and idea correct to peace and clash reports, the textual content deals transparent, nuanced reasons of the Northern eire method, together with the way it was once kept, and the Oslo peace technique of the center East.
Over thousand years in the past, solar Tzu wrote The artwork of battle. In today’s fight to prevent warfare, terrorism, and different international difficulties, West element graduate Paul ok. Chappell deals new and sensible strategies in his pioneering publication, The paintings of Waging Peace. via sharing his personal own struggles with adolescence trauma, racism, and berserker rage, Chappell explores the anatomy of struggle and peace, giving ideas, strategies, and management ideas to solve internal and outer clash.
This ebook offers a entire evaluation of the point of view and ways to Afghan safety taken through the states bordering and in shut proximity to Afghanistan, and the transnational dynamics that interconnect those states with Afghanistan and one another.
István Bibó (1911–1979) used to be a Hungarian attorney, political philosopher, prolific essayist, and minister of country for the Hungarian nationwide executive in the course of the Hungarian Revolution of 1956. This magisterial compendium of Bibó’s essays introduces English-speaking audiences to the writings of 1 of the key theorists and psychologists of twentieth-century ecu politics and tradition.
- Beyond Declaring Victory and Coming Home: The Challenges of Peace and Stability Operations
- Debating European Security and Defense Policy: Understanding the Complexity (Global Interdisciplinary Studies Series)
- Emily Greene Balch: The Long Road to Internationalism
- Identity, Segregation and Peace-building in Northern Ireland: A Social Psychological Perspective (Palgrave Pivot)
- Building Walls and Dissolving Borders: The Challenges of Alterity, Community and Securitizing Space
- War Is A Lie
Additional resources for Building Peace in Northern Ireland