By Erik Paul
Read or Download Australian Political Economy of Violence and Non-Violence PDF
Similar war & peace books
In a global torn by way of political strife, mediation and clash solution supply wish for international balance. This well timed booklet examines the peace strategies in Northern eire, the place a peace negotiation has been enacted, and the center East, a zone nonetheless short of peace. starting with a assessment of the literature and conception suitable to peace and clash stories, the textual content deals transparent, nuanced factors of the Northern eire technique, together with the way it used to be stored, and the Oslo peace strategy of the center East.
Over thousand years in the past, solar Tzu wrote The paintings of battle. In today’s fight to forestall struggle, terrorism, and different worldwide difficulties, West aspect graduate Paul okay. Chappell deals new and useful ideas in his pioneering ebook, The paintings of Waging Peace. by way of sharing his personal own struggles with formative years trauma, racism, and berserker rage, Chappell explores the anatomy of battle and peace, giving recommendations, strategies, and management rules to solve internal and outer clash.
This ebook presents a accomplished evaluation of the viewpoint and techniques to Afghan defense taken through the states bordering and in shut proximity to Afghanistan, and the transnational dynamics that interconnect those states with Afghanistan and one another.
István Bibó (1911–1979) was once a Hungarian attorney, political philosopher, prolific essayist, and minister of nation for the Hungarian nationwide executive in the course of the Hungarian Revolution of 1956. This magisterial compendium of Bibó’s essays introduces English-speaking audiences to the writings of 1 of the main theorists and psychologists of twentieth-century ecu politics and tradition.
- Friedenspolitik und Friedensforschung: Die Friedensnobelpreisträger aus Deutschland (German Edition)
- Proxy Warfare (War and Conflict in the Modern World)
- Rethinking the Security-Development Nexus: Organised Crime in Post-Conflict States (Routledge Studies in Conflict, Security and Development)
- Inside Cambodian Insurgency: A Sociological Perspective on Civil Wars and Conflict (Military Strategy and Operational Art)
- Chinese Negotiating Behavior: Pursuing Interests Through 'Old Friends' (Cross-Cultural Negotiation Books)
- Rethinking Peacebuilding: The Quest for Just Peace in the Middle East and the Western Balkans (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
Additional resources for Australian Political Economy of Violence and Non-Violence