By Erik Hellman
Unleash the facility of the Android OS and construct the categories of extraordinary, leading edge apps clients like to use
If your method round the Android OS and will construct an easy Android app in lower than an hour, this publication is for you. If you’re itching to work out simply how a long way you could push it and realize what Android is admittedly able to, it’s for you. And if you’re able to the best way to construct complex, intuitive, cutting edge apps which are a blast to take advantage of, this ebook is definitely for you.
From customized perspectives and complex multi-touch gestures, to integrating on-line internet companies and exploiting the most recent geofencing and job acceptance good points, ace Android developer, Erik Hellman, promises professional information, methods and little-known recommendations for pushing the Android envelope so that you can:
- Optimize your elements for the smoothest consumer adventure possible
- Create your individual customized Views
- Push the limits of the Android SDK
- Master Android Studio and Gradle
- Make optimum use of the Android audio, video and images APIs
- Program in Text-To-Speech and Speech Recognition
- Make the main of the hot Android maps and placement API
- Use Android connectivity applied sciences to speak with distant devices
- Perform heritage processing
- Use Android cryptography APIs
- Find and appropriately use hidden Android APIs
- Cloud-enable your functions with Google Play Services
- Distribute and promote your functions on Google Play Store
Learn the way to unharness the facility of Android and remodel your apps from stable to nice in Android Programming: Pushing the Limits.
Read or Download Android Programming: Pushing the Limits PDF
Best open source programming books
As a really reasonable, credit-card sized laptop, the Raspberry Pi is breaking down boundaries through encouraging humans of every age to scan with code and construct new structures and gadgets; and this ebook presents readers with inspiring and insightful examples to discover and construct upon. Written for intermediate to pro Raspberry Pi clients, this publication explores 4 tasks from worldwide, defined via their makers.
Discover the strong positive factors of Python to create real-world ArcGIS purposes via fascinating, hands-on projectsAbout This BookGet to grips with the massive international of Python add-ins and wxPython in GUI improvement to enforce their positive aspects on your applicationIntegrate complex Python libraries, ArcPy mapping, and knowledge entry module suggestions to enhance a mapping applicationConstruct a top-notch intermediate-to-advanced venture by way of getting access to ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS on-line assets during the ArcGIS relaxation API utilizing a project-based approachWho This booklet Is ForIf you've previous adventure construction uncomplicated apps with ArcGIS and still have a complicated for constructing a more difficult and complicated computer program in ArcGIS, then this e-book is perfect for you.
Key FeaturesBuild an firm software during the publication that communicates with a microserviceDefine and inject dependencies into your items utilizing the IoC containerMake use of Spring's reactive beneficial properties together with instruments and enforce a reactive Spring MVC applicationBook DescriptionSpring is the main universal framework for Java programming and with its most recent replace to five.
Use the numerous varieties of instruments required to navigate and keep a microservice environment. This e-book examines what's in most cases a posh procedure of interconnected companies and clarifies them one after the other, first analyzing theoretical standards then concrete instruments, configuration, and workflows.
- Instant PrimeFaces Starter
- Multimedia Programming Using Max/MSP and TouchDesigner
- The Python Quick Syntax Reference
- Kivy: Interactive Applications in Python
- Pragmatic Unit Testing in Java 8 with JUnit
Additional info for Android Programming: Pushing the Limits