By Don Jacobs
An insightful booklet proposing state of the art info at the most up-to-date, so much striking forensic technological know-how and strategies used for realizing the legal mind.
• A foreword via Dwight Adams, former director on the FBI Lab at Quantico
• 4 present autobiographical essays from an ongoing, 25-year learn of adolescent behavior
• Illustrative vignettes from present information, popular culture, and literature
• mind photos of midbrain limbic method and prefrontal areas displaying modular and interconnection of chemical pathways that ignite emotions, pondering, and behavior
• A thesaurus of terms
• an intensive bibliography
Read or Download Analyzing Criminal Minds: Forensic Investigative Science for the 21st Century (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Forensische Psychologie, Strafvollzug, word: 1,0, Leopold-Franzens-Universität Innsbruck (Institut für Psychologie), Veranstaltung: Gewalttrauma, 10 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Amela, 12 Jahre alt, erlebte Gewalt durch ihren Vater.
Homicidal madness has remained a vexation to either the psychiatric and felony professions regardless of the landscape of clinical and social switch up to now 2 hundred years. The major opinion this present day between psychiatrists is that no correlation exists among dangerousness and particular psychological problems.
Evaluating intercourse Offenders is the 1st and purely "how to" ebook describing the full intercourse criminal civil dedication review. aimed toward assisting practitioners, clinicians, counselors, and parole officials examine chance and evaluation offenders who've been convicted of a intercourse crime, the textual content deals readers a step by step description of what examiners want to know, together with info collecting, interviewing offenders, and writing studies.
Whilst the ashes had settled after global warfare II and the Allies convened a global struggle crimes trial in Nuremberg, a psychiatrist, Douglas Kelley, and a psychologist, Gustave Gilbert, attempted to fathom the psychology of the Nazi leaders, utilizing broad psychiatric interviews, IQ exams, and Rorschach inkblot exams.
- The Essentials of Parental Alienation Syndrome: It's Real, It's Here and It Hurts
- Solitary: The Inside Story of Supermax Isolation and How We Can Abolish It
- Forensic Science: Laboratory Experiment Manual and Workbook
- Social Problem Solving and Offending: Evidence, Evaluation and Evolution (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- Crime in a Psychological Context: From Career Criminals to Criminal Careers
Additional resources for Analyzing Criminal Minds: Forensic Investigative Science for the 21st Century (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution)