By Franz Liszt
* 3 Liebestraeume
* Nuages Gris
* l. a. Gondole Lugubre I, II
* Hungarian Rhapsody II (Easy)
* Valse Melancholique
* Waldesrauschen: Les Jeux d'eau a l. a. Villa D'Este
* St. Francis' Sermon to the Birds
* St. Francis jogging Over the Waves
Read Online or Download Album II: For Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition) PDF
Best music books
As a part of the growing to be literature on theology and the humanities, God’s brain in that tune explores the monstrous theological perception expressed within the song of jazz legend John Coltrane. targeting 8 of Coltrane's items, issues into account contain lament (“Alabama”), improvisation (“My favourite issues” and “Ascension”), grace (“A Love Supreme”), and the Trinity (“The Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost”).
Approximately thirty years in the past, Ernie Paniccioli, thought of by way of many to be the James Van Der Zee of the hiphop iteration, begun photographing graffiti artwork all through ny urban in addition to the kids developing it. Armed with a 35-millimeter digital camera, Paniccioli actually recorded the start salvos of hiphop, this day the main dominant early life tradition on the earth.
First released in 2001. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
(Bass). very hot as a bass innovator, Victor Wooten has made a reputation for himself laying down the low-end for either Bela Fleck and through his visitor stints with the Dave Matthews Band, and in his personal profitable solo profession. the simplest of Victor Wooten beneficial properties his taking part in on 14 nice tunes, which Wooten transcribed himself!
- Best of Supertramp Songbook (Guitar Recorded Versions)
- A Performer's Guide to Seventeenth-Century Music (Publications of the Early Music Institute)
- Two Quintets, Op. 88 and 111: String Quintet (Kalmus Edition)
- The Shepherd on the Rock (Der Hirt auf dem Felsen), Opus 129: For Voice, Clarinet and Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- Pieces for Children (Alfred Masterwork Edition)
- Symphonic Repertoire for Keyboard Percussion
Additional resources for Album II: For Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition)