By Stephen Thompson
—Dale Ennis, Canadian MoneySaver
"...easy-going kind and avoidance of the extra mind-numbing information make for a high-quality primer at the perks and pitfalls of self-employment. The...one-sentence guidance within the appendix are most likely definitely worth the cost of admission alone."
—Gordon Powers, The Globe and Mail
"...one of the higher books i have visible out there for small-business vendors and higher but, it is all Canadian content."
—Linda A. Fox, The Toronto Sun
As a small-business proprietor or a home-based entrepreneur, you've gotten lots of questions on taxes, yet only a few solutions. thankfully for you, 167 Tax guidance for Canadian Small Business incorporates a wealth of tax making plans recommendation and techniques that can assist you shop in your enterprise tax invoice. So no matter if you need to do it your self or lessen what you pay your accountant - let alone the govt. - this can be how you are going to continue extra money on your pocket, the place it belongs.
- Packed with tax counsel that may prevent 1000's, or perhaps millions, of greenbacks year-round.
- Written in a question-and-answer structure that is effortless to appreciate, sensible, and simple to apply.
- Features 167 "Tax Beaters" - quick-reference advice that spotlight key issues - plus 3 bonus how to assist you shop even more!
- Explains the best way to shop taxes in each element and at each level of your business.
- Features a Year-Round Tax-Planning Calendar.
- Coverage comprises: enterprise start-up, company tax making plans, GST/HST, deductibility of domestic and car costs, what to do while you're audited via the Canada profit service provider, CPP and QPP deductions for self-employed marketers, and lots more and plenty more.
The final "tax trainer" for each Canadian in a small or home business, this e-book can help you to overcome the taxman at his personal game!
Read or Download 167 Tax Tips for Canadian Small Business: Beat the Taxman to Keep More Money in Your Business PDF
Best personal finance books
Win the high-stakes video game of brief promoting! brief promoting is becoming in popularity—and for stable cause. a sensible shorting technique can yield striking gains whereas reducing portfolio probability. All approximately brief promoting finds what you must excel during this interesting type of trading—without making the vintage “beginner’s” errors.
During the last 30 years, wages have stagnated and regular loved ones debt has greater than doubled. individuals are compelled to tackle debt to fulfill their daily wishes like housing and schooling, resulting in devastated groups and an expanding reliance on credits to take care of easy dwelling criteria. the program enriches the lives of few on the fee of many.
Warrantly your retirement source of revenue with a DIY pension Pensionize Your Nest Egg describes how including the recent method of "product allocation" to the tried-and-true asset allocation procedure may also help guard you from the danger of outliving your discounts, whereas maximizing your source of revenue in retirement. This ebook demonstrates that it is not the investor with the main cash who unavoidably has the easiest retirement source of revenue plan.
Wisdom is not just power—it is additionally a existence raft while you’re drowning in debt. numerous books are released each year at the subject matters of finance and debt, yet they fail to include the private stories of people that were via their very own model of the debt grinder. How are you alleged to relate to info that has no actual lifestyles software?
- The Best Ever Book of Money Saving Tips for Uruguayans
- Drop Your Insurance: Buy Only What You Need
- J.K. Lasser Pro Survival Skills in Financial Services: Strategies for Turbulent Times (J.K. Lasser Pro.)
- Investing in Solar Stocks: What You Need to Know to Make Money in the Global Renewable Energy Market
- Tax Planning With Trusts
- Investing For Retirement: The Ultimate Guide To Not Outliving Your Money
Additional resources for 167 Tax Tips for Canadian Small Business: Beat the Taxman to Keep More Money in Your Business